I think the ocean is giving us our cover. No sun at all here. Looks like the weekend is going to be rain and overcast.
Darn, at those prices you might as well have your pockets picked. I can't see paying those prices at all. Add your time and transportation in...
58 This morning, I would have a little fire, but my kids upstairs have their windows open. They don't will like the smoke smell drifting in....
This morning is cold and damp. 59 F outside. Wife is complaining about the chill. She has the heat on. :hair:
I can't collect anything that isn't just an electronic representation. No place to put anything without getting rid of something else. It isn't...
The media is politically prejudiced. Has been for years and years. That would be a good place to start house cleaning. I don't see it...
Wow, thanks so much for sharing. There is a bear there now at the base of the falls. You can see the fish trying to make their way up over the...
The "no white" diet is aimed at reducing carbohydrates, and of course sugar is a carb. That is going to hit your sweet tea unless you sweeten it...
Muggy here too, might have to get the dehumidifier out. I would rather not because it runs the light bill up.
62 F here this morning. Overcast. Looks like rain or showers anyway. Had one cup of coffee and looking forward to another. Thinking bacon and...
That is one showy tree. I looked them up. Not hardy here. My Dogwood is very showy this year. Nearly as tall as the house. I have had that...
sort of like preaching to the choir on here, but we are really in the minority. It is because of that tipping point that I plan to keep a full...
Opinions in Kennebec County are divided on armed citizen intervention - Central Maine
I know the police don't agree, but I would like these dope dealers to recognize that there are many folks in this state who do carry weapons and...
Here is my 2 cents, get the house, then get a wood heating stove for that hearth. Live with it for a few years. When you have kids, it won't be...
I can't grow corn here. Just as it ripens, the coons knock it over and eats all of it. Nothing stops them. I don't know how the farmers get...
my brother build a fence from wood pallets around an Alder infested area on his land. Then he put a couple of pigs in the enclosure. By the end...
Well, you could get a couple of goats tied out there for a while. Or you could spray them. I hate spray unless it is the last resort.
That is "camp", but I see tons and tons of lawn to mow. I hope you enjoy it.
I haven't done mine either. Really don't know what excuse I want to use. I am sure there is a good one. I get new batteries for my electric...