My first wood stove was a US Stove like they sell at TSC. It did well for what I needed. I lived in that house for three years and we used that...
Almost exactly what we had minus the extra barn
Man I will have to look to see if I have pics. One of the things I was most excited about in the first house I bought was that I could burn wood....
I love burning it, smell doesn't bother me. The heat output is amazing. But sugar maple is easier to work with and seems close on heat
Good laugh, thanks for posting that
Would have loved to save this one but it was huge, hollow, and about 20' from my bedroom window. Also it sat on the side of the house that all our...
I've got quite a bit of locust. Only negative there is the really thick bark
Honestly I think I like it better then oak right now too
So I'm burning the first of the sugar maple from the GTG we had in the spring of 2014. Ive been patiently waiting on trying the sugar maple that...
I struggled with oak for a while and started waiting much longer to burn it. Amazing how much better it burns with 3-4 years to dry.
lol
thats awesome
I've had a pellet grill for a long time. Bought it when we lived in SC so that would have been about 2005-2006. I have a Traeger and I LOVE it,...