Awesome! I know you will have many uses for that computer!
wow no kidding I wouldnt want to drive that a mile down the road.
DexterDay has one, I bought it a few years ago on clearance from Cabelas. Someone here posted the sale and I bought two of them. Gave one to Dex...
Our little lazy dog [ATTACH]
problems? lol
The best thing for me was checking out the website Sausagemaker.com. They have lots of different seasoning blends that you can try and when you...
Lol
Yes we seal right away and then freeze. Haven't had any issues with them keeping shape.
I have a cook that offered to grind everything for me. He could do a hundred pounds in no time. But we decided last minute to do it so I didn't...
I have not, I'll check it out. I get most of my seasonings and casings ect from Sausagemaker.com. The 5 lb stuffer works well but when doing big...
Yes it is. I bought it a number of years ago before we started doing bigger batches. Back then we were just doing much smaller batches. A bigger...
Had some family and a few friends over last night and we put together just shy of 200 lbs of venison/pork sausage. Most was Italian or Polish...
I really liked it but I love spicy food. My wife ate it and liked and she is middle of the road on liking spicy food.
Here is the recipe, this was really good. But a little spicy for the kids. So when I made the steaks in the post above I used about 5 tablespoons...
I'll post the recipe but basically we took the recipe and made it our own. The original was a little spicy for our kids so we cut the spice down a...
I've done them like this before but the dry rub we used on this one made a big difference
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I made some venison steaks tonight on the Traeger. These were the best I have personally ever made, steak or venison. Started...
These came off the Traeger tonight. Wow they were good, venison steaks wrapped in peppered bacon and seasoned with a sweet and spicy dry rub. [ATTACH]
This is a really good read and a lot can be learned here. Ive learned way more from this guy and have avoided a lot of headaches from things I...
I do the same thing. We have a small desk style fan that sits in the doorway of the stove room blowing cold air into the room. It does a good job...