It could be, I was really thinking it would do better being in the fruit tree family. I have some more left that I could try. For now I am...
So two tears ago my mom and dad had a pretty bug bradford pear that was storm damaged. Very common for these trees. I went over and cleaned it up...
The internet and social media are bad at making things wrong. Its hard to figure out what the real story is sometimes.
[MEDIA]
The one on the left is an Ohio road kill from 2015, that deer pic has made its rounds on social media a lot the last two years. Every time I see...
Wasn't me:D
haha I would be in trouble if DUIs were given out for caffeine and nicotine
Thats awesome of you, I love my traeger. Briskets looks amazing too!
They have a few hundred acres but it helps a lot that many of the neighbors are on board.
Love it, I use it for when I want to smoke really low temps. Anything above 200 I'll use my Traeger.
I would get the one with a digital control like you mentioned. Having the ability to walk away is nice. I ended up getting basically that smoker...
That is simply beautiful, amazing...
Lol when did MasterMech start modeling for Oldspice? [ATTACH]
Dang that skinning setup is awesome! I will def use that.
Ahhhhh that's what that button is, I was curious about that. Didn't know what that button was. Maybe I should have read the packaging. And I...
Im thinking mine came from Eric, was that you buddy?
I was given a really cool hand painted FHC sign with our last name painted on it. Goes perfectly with the look of my man cave. I love that so many...
Guernsey
And this is what the neighbors shot [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
So this is not my deer and not a post to draw any attention to me. I wanted to chat about what managing a farm can do. My uncle and cousin...