Hopefully we get him some dry firewood to try out
I had some cherry this year that was half dead when I cut it early spring. I split it right away and it was piled under my carport between the...
Scary lol
What part of OH are you from? If your close enough to me I have plenty of dry firewood and can get you some good stuff to try out on the new stove...
Man I love striper fishing, I havent been striper fishing in about 9 years. It is so much fun thouugh, I gotta get back out after them sometime....
Nice! I love fresh trout
No idea what they cost but having used one I would buy one for sure if I didnt have one. Ill def be keeping it in mind for future gifts for other...
Buddy of mine got a good one tonight just up from my house.
Pics are with knife closed, open, and then skinning position. It's cool how it opens and can expose the blade but still be compact for skinning a...
Shot a deer with a muzzleloader for the firs time in many years. Got a big doe for the freezer. A special thanks to Eric VW for the skinning...
I found a big metal hook the other day in the ashes. Never saw it in a split. Must have been buried perfectly
The only thing I m going to change is the sides, they should be a little higher to be able to haul more splits when moving wood up to the house....
I bought a little motorcycle trailer for $100 on craigslist and added a deck and small sides. Works pretty well for hauling splits up to the house...
We got some new gear from FHC! Thanks basod, shirts are great! The wife wore it today and showed it off. [ATTACH]
Figured I should join the bunch and post a Tetris pic. Loaded up with mulberry locust and oak. [ATTACH]
Yes mine was an aftermarket
Thats good to hear. Ill leave what I have for next year and try it again.
Could be, it is a dense wood and could have needed more time.
Interesting, thats what I honestly expected from what I have in my stacks.
That other friend likely saw it on facebook, crazy how stories get changed. This deer was killed on the road last summer less then a half mile...