Whatever you think is best man.
The guide stated that they would gouge the tree bark and let the sap flow downward to be collected. They had sense enough to let it heal for...
In it's own thread here on Everything Else forum. :)
I think you missed the point papa....what you have shared here (a public forum) is just as public as Facebook is. I posted this story as fun for...
Understand your dislike for Facebook. Too nany people share stuff freely there. With the link you only show up as papadave on the post you...
That's why I kept the control of the camera....no evidence.
Kevin Goes on a Cruise (Part 1) Because Kevin has no hands, let alone fingers to type with, I am writing down his adventures on his cruise...
I haven't been on an Alaskan cruise yet but it will be our next one....probably around the same time you are talking. I'm leaning towards...
Great player and a real decent guy too.
Got a fire going in the stove (first thing I did when I got home), dogs all played with, and snow falling :) I'm too excited about being home to...
I have something planned for a thread that I will post tomorrow. Hopefully all will enjoy it.
Loving it!
On our way home from our honeymoon. Had a great time but can't wait to get back. Had a little extra excitement in that the flight was oversold so...
Up early to watch the ships come in. Beautiful cool breezy morning on the rocks of the breakwater. Bride was sound asleep when I got up. Snapped...
Oh don't worry we will.
Love the comments! Made it to Florida..but here is a picture of my bride at the Omaha airport. Can anyone see the "I hate flying" look? [IMG]...
We were getting sleet/snow when we left for the airport. Sitting in Houston waiting for our next flight. Took a few pictures of my wood stacks...
No why?
Hey now!!!! Just because Sam is from Minnesota there's no reason to use that kind of language! :)
Yes. We are taking a cruise to the western Caribbean - leaving Monday!