Somebody ban this trouble maker!!!!! :)
But only Ford owners have the right one :) Seriously, nice looking truck man. Enjoy!
Kind of looks like those beers are making you lean! :)
Very cool!
I used some pallets the first year as a mix also. It works but is a lot of hassle since it burns so fast. You can always pick up an electric...
Awesome looking family man!
I reported a guy a couple months ago that barely managed to pull off a dangerous double yellow line pass as he texted. Had the joy of watching...
Good to see another Iowan here! Helps keep all those non-Iowans in check!
No explanation needed here!!! Oh and that mild obsession....hang around here and it won't be "mild" for long! :) Welcome aboard!
Good news. I was there once too. Had to mix dry with wet to get me through the end my first season. Glad those are just memories, because now...
Kevin goes on a cruise (Part 2) Kevin was able to take a moment from his busy schedule of answering fan mail and taking calls from reporters to...
Love the Badlands if you get that far. Stark and beautiful.
I think too much smoke by poorly managed users of stoves and OWBs is here to stay. It's got to be a constant process of education to try to get...
No...olives with hamburgers inside. :)
Holy cow this thread is about to hit 500 pages!
If there was one it would be "hot" maybe even "smoldering"!
Doh!!!
Excellent idea...however Kevin has now retained an agent and the they are working on trademarking the series, so be careful. :)
Thanks....I think?! :)
My wife was one of them! :)