Its not!!?? Now what am I suppose to do on my Saturday nights!?
Lower cost
Starting to look for a lower end EPA certified stoves. Came across the Woodpro brands. Anyone using one of them?
Lol. Love the use of "tree parts" in describing the mess. Going out later this morning to split some tree parts. :)
Whenever there is something screwy with the weather just do what I do....blame the Canadians!
Going to do my best to make it! By the way, how do you determine who to give the wood too? Do you work with any public agency/etc? PS...
Another Idaho sunrise....oh wait I meant to say "Iowa" sunrise. [IMG]
Those decisions can be so hard to make For a friend. Take care.
Sorry man. Never easy losing a friend. Four legged or two.
Loved the tollbooth scene.....gonna have to get a s#@t load of nickels.
I had to Google it but I knew it was a Humprey Bogaart movie.
Demo....schmemo. Its all good in a heavy smoke kind of way.
Why yes...they sell OWBs! Specializing in creosote manufacturing and chimney fires!
Neighboring business to where I work put up a new building about a year ago theN just before winter they installed an outside wood boiler. I...
I'm sure I can speak for others here that you aren't alone in the struggle my friend.
Great analogy.
Sorry to hear things are rough. If you are feeling depressed don't hesitate to get some professional help man. No shame in reaching out for help.
Oh well...just trying to come up with some ideas.
Oh I know. I'm too old to think there is a magic bullet. I also know that if education and self policing doesn't work, government regulation soon...
This is a huge issue and as is pointed out above, we need to get info out to people outside of the forum, since everything we say here is...