Doug stretching out on the ottoman trying to get close to the stove but not wanting to leave the comfort of the couch. [IMG]
Kept it simple. Stayed home and cooked for my girl. Worked on putting a shadowbox together that I bought for her. Momentos from of our first...
Put up a "new" light in the basement hallway. Nothing pretty but finally got around to replacing the bare bulb. Now it looks like I'm going to...
Break out the kite!!!!
Right around 1200sf. I'd love a stove that I could load 16" splits both n-s and e-w, burn pretty clean without breaking my piggy bank. House is...
I went out and split some more today then ran the dogs. We are in the single digits so we are balmy compared to you :)
You bet! Burning a bunch of shorties today and keeping that furnace silent!
I heard beer makes them prettier....oh you mean wood not girls huh?
Lol...job security! "Hey Fred you've been plowing back and forth all day on just 5 miles of road"
Laid back, friendly and hungry! All newbs please bring donuts! I prefer jelly filled by the way.
Vmax are the sweetest bad a@$ looking machines! My friend had one. Quick!
What kind of sleds do you have? Have some great memories of sledding in NW Wisconsin!
Drive don't run....it will will be quicker:) Feeding the belly, the stove then off to church.
Great to have you here!
Running pretty low on steam man. Don't think I will make it to 1am....check to see if Im up when you reload that stove ;)
What am I doing on this day of single digit temps? NOT listening to the furnace for one thing....oh yeah baby!
I love the snow.....wish we had more. Like you guys said, looks too much like fall! Making shrimp scampi, biscuits and asparagus.....perhaps if...
Sounds great! We settled for eating Chinese last night...the food that is, after all we aren't cannibals.
Insert inappropriate joke about crotches that feel like they are on fire here. :)
Decided to start on my ugly/oddball elm and ash pile that has been lingering in rounds for almost three years now. I want to get this stuff split...