Introunced Bill to the X27 and he showed me the wagon with a tilt bed he uses. [IMG] Stacked about a face cord for next year.
Watched the race for a few hours. Boy those people are way too fit....almost makes me want skip my morning donut....almost. [IMG] Here is a few...
Having a blast with my friend Bill. We cheered on the skiers as the came to the finish line. Found out there are 10500 skiers participating this...
Not sure...at least an oodle or two. Perfect weather. Teens and a light snow falling.
Staying with my buddy...a fellow wood burner. [IMG]
No - in Hayward for the Birkie cross-country ski race. Been coming up here for 30 some years but thus only the second Birkebeiner I've been to.
Proof [IMG]
Love it!
I guess we know who prayed better then don"t we:)
5 degrees outside as we walked out of the Ash Wednesday service, drove home in the frozen truck, opened the door and was greeted with a nice warm...
I wonder if you will get use to the higher temp wood heat so much that you will No it sounds like you are doing a good job planning !
Much less so far. Almost half of the amount....but winter isn't over yet. We had snow and cold into May :)
I'm sure you know that it will be hard to keep the rooms further away from the stove location warm. I imagine placing it on that end would look...
According to Bob and Doug MacKenzie from the Great White North hork means to steal. We know those hosers are the source of ultimate wisdom :)
16 with a good wind and touch of snow. On the road today so I filled the stove to keep the little cottage warm until my bride gets off work.
Lol. No guarantees man. I can break stuff as quickly as Grizzly can fix it!
At this point I would like to take credit for something.....but I just figured out I really don't have anything to take credit for! :) Heck I...
Hayward for the Birkie.
Looks like I will be up in Wisconsin next weekend!
Are you talking about the beans in that chili? :)