Awesome resource! I knew I was starting fires much too easily! This shows all of us how we can spend a half hour starting a fire rather than 5...
5 below burning ash elm. Looks like the last blast of cold for the for seen future. 50s by the weekend. Welcome mud season.. :)
Sounds like some great memories! Never been that far east of Hayward. Been to Ladysmith a few times and through Hurley to the north but not to...
Sounds like a blast. Where is "north" for you?
We prove drama doesn't belong around a hearth. :) Only good friends, good food and good talk.
Great to see you...did anyone warm you about initiation rituals we make new people go through? :)
Not if he messes up the pen trick :)
The flashing through the roof is still good. It was repaired after the damage was done. The bird got in, I'm sure, because I was in the middle or...
He hides from work. LOL.
I didn't have the energy to write what happened after my posts above. I grabbed the vacuum to get all the crud off the floor that came down with...
LOL!!!! We do and that's exactly what we said!
Amazing! I winced when I watched that pen up the nose.
Not sure about German car headlights, but I helped replace a set of bulbs in a Subaru.....never again! :)
Thanks man. My little bride was so happy to see the bird fly away unscathed. If it were any bigger I would have fried it up after all that work.
Oh.....how that thought crossed my mind! LOL.
After a very long work week, my plans for the weekend were simple....it included doing as little as possible. After my Saturday run to WalMart I...
I believe he is a type of woodchuck, nearly hunted to extinction by African pygmies in the cottonwood forests of NW Iowa back in the 1800s.
Good advice. A Leinie is waiting for me. Have a great weekend everyone!
30 hours of work over past two days. Headed home to see my girl. Life is good!
Oh, an fyi...on my drive back today I drove by a Leinies Brewery tour sign!