Curiosity got the best of me this morning and you weren't kidding. Very astringent, at least the dozen or so light red ones I tried. They do have...
That's about as perfect as elm scores get. :thumbs: No bark, no mess and long-dead makes much better firewood compared to a live elm. Best way to...
Is this a chainsaw blade? [ATTACH]
Friday morning it was a tad below 50 here which really got my blood going. It’ll be upon us before too long. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Ready to rip! (Just have to sit tight for 6 months :picard::rofl: :lol: ) [ATTACH]
Thanks for the clarification/backstory. I have a few oddball US and foreign coins but never took to collecting seriously (yet).
I had to look that word up. Too bigly for my pea brain :emb: Makes sense though.
Cool! I know for a fact that I've never seen one. That coin was minted in 1935 or is that just commemorating the death of the tree?
Vioxx is man-made, and after lengthy trials was approved at one time. That speaks volumes about the apparatus that brings drugs to the masses....
Kids went back to school today so I got a jump on the fuel situation. These are mostly sugar maple poles I cut in the spring when I was thinning...
[ATTACH]
How old is a tree like that?
No doubt, especially if you're working out of your garage on a hot summer day. Backyard welding and industrial jobs are two different animals, as...
At work we build various weldments out of 4140 steel fairly regularly, and after they're pinned together and prepped they go in the oven before...
I just started the turmeric regimen yesterday. The real test will be after my next physically demanding activity, like moving firewood or a long hike.
I feel for you brother. Never easy to let go of our canine family members that provided us with so much unwavering unconditional love.
I forgot the update on Monday. Anyway, it worked for me. Doing a 15 berry regimen (across a 5 day period, increasing quantity by 1 per day)...
I think pears are like apples where they need to be cross pollinated by another pear, close by. If it’s a lone tree then maybe it flowered in the...
I think if you were take an edible (or two) it might make the experience worse, especially if you have no prior experience with them. Many people...
Are there any nuts inside those burs?