The going trend in many fields these past few years has been to shut down any debate and demonize/assign ulterior motives to any dissenters. That...
Flash flood warning. I would say that’s correct. [ATTACH] The picture doesn’t do it justice. This is my kid’s bus stop. I carried him across the...
When you rock your chain is another perfect instance where having a grinder is slick. Of course you could always rough it in with a dremel before...
I've gotten... decent at it. Since there's flex in everything, and how hard you pull the chain up against the stop as you clamp it into position...
What I like my sharpener for is those oddball times when the teeth get super hard, and the file skips off of them. Since my my grinder isn't kept...
Populus genus, Aspen specifically (which is commonly called poplar) It could be white poplar, but IIRC the furrows in white poplar are distinctly...
In the Texas panhandle there's a very large facility where they (supposedly) deactivate and dismantle old nuclear bombs/missiles. I'm sure what...
Those pictures would be a good addition to Backwoods Savage ‘s Primer on Woodburning
To be fair I wasn’t sure if that was Thin Lizzy or Mungo Jerry at first ;)
In the summertime
Imagine him strutting in there telling them all about how bad he had it, how everything was a violation of his human rights. They probably just...
That changes everything. Before I had kids I could drop 10 grand on a 3 week vacation to Europe and not sweat it. Now I've been reduced to...
I'm assuming that was before _____nomics though, when things weren't so tight? :whistle: A lot of people have chewed through their savings...
I might be the biggest offender for hijacking your thread :emb: The locust looks good and yes they grow like weeds in ample sun. That sapling is...
All right, I knew you’d come through :banana: Beautiful cherry there and the Katsura doesn’t look too bad if’n you decide to take some of it too.
I don't know how someone could not see the significance and just tune out like that. This was the Pearl Harbor of modern times. I was a senior in...
I have vivid memories of that day. I remember being at work when it happened, and time seemed to stop. They broadcasted the live news over the...
I believe I remember her saying she grew up in Maryland. Lots of folks move to Florida, and around here anyway lots of them come back (or halfway...
What’s left there is half punky crotch sections with handfuls of dirt in every void :hair: If I was desperate for firewood I’d attempt a thorough...
Time to revive this ancient relic of a thread. Going by this same disc golf course I spotted a short trunk section that had been laying there a...