Are you going to save a stove load's worth as a keepsake?
That's exactly it, which is why I can't fault the unions for pushing to get better wages for their members. Inflation would almost be irrelevant...
Everybody not in the upper echelon is. I went to the scrapyard in July for the first time in years and the line was out into the street. Everybody...
Some more figures: The UAW is pushing for 36% wage increases over the next 4 years. Google says there are 57,000 union employees at Ford....
While I don't disagree in the slightest about corporate greed, I would like to point out another way to look at that 12 million dollar raise as it...
It's unfortunate how the buying power of the dollar has diminished so much over the decades. I don't see that trend ever reversing though.
Those ash can’t be too far gone (at least not the one that still has the small twigs in the dead crown)
Excellent score on the power equipment. FWIW that’s Siberian elm, which I have no experience burning. However, based on your location I think it...
Pretty straight grain for cherry! Most of the ones I scrounge are twisted and don't stack for _____. :hair:
No, not elections. A different kind of pest. Cicadas! Two separate broods will be emerging, which is kind of a rare thing. The last time it...
^ Veritas.
That day I was running the Poulan w/18" bar my neighbor gave me, mostly because I had a brand new chain on it. I should sell that saw as it has...
I noticed it runs best in the cold. IIRC I richened it up a bit since getting it from you, which helped a little. It pretty much took the place of...
Perfect tool for this small job. Your old saw has been getting plenty of use lately. I think it and I have come to a mutual understanding. As long...
Yeah big time. Raging torrent barreling down the hill this morning. The low-lying, flat sections of town got flooded badly too.
The water was up to my knees as I carried my kid across the street to the bus this morning. :hair:
A little more bigtooth aspen tonight. The lower section of the trunk was rotted so in the woods it stays. Maybe about 2-3 shoulder season fires...
That's not a half-bad idea. How's Chuck for a name? :)
2 years later and I’m still playing in the mud back here. I got all my stacks moved to one side of the yard and now I have a clear shot to divert...
Couldn’t agree more. This all or nothing type of discourse is counterproductive. If you aren’t seething with distrust for the government you’re a...