Good morning, members. Cool start. Mid-30's, with light clouds over a bright moon. Nice day ahead. Be safe Be healthy
Sugar cone mold. Soft cone is rolled around the mold.
Bahaahaaaaa
Chainsaw
Some customers have the deposit slip made out ahead of time, and put it in the tray with any other paperwork.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Mid-50's and clear. Dealing with a few things around the house this morning. Maybe we'll go for a...
As others state, dump the pockets out before laundering.
Yessah... all the more reason I need to get my racks a bit higher, improving air flow underneath, as well as getting any wood further away from...
That's getting after it, Brad. :saw::stack:
Stay safe. Black ice will mess you up.
I'll have a need for materials for at least 5 racks. Let's see where I am when the CT gtg takes place! If my math is right, ripping a 2x8...
Before filling up that empty rack, I decided it would be proper to clear up that empty space and the space next to it. But, there was wood on...
Good morning, members. Weird day ahead. 39⁰ with light fog. Heading to mid-70's, with high dewpt. Looks like a good day to open some windows....
Brad usually gives Brad the business. :cool:
Good morning, members. Cool day today. Mid-40's with overcast. Looks like a low, day long fire in the stove. I'll be paying my folks a...
Emptied another rack this morning. [ATTACH] That makes 9 racks(3 cord) emptied for the season. With a full rack on the deck, we've burned...
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. Mid-40's now. Mid-60's later. Slight chance of a shower. Asparagus is up, eh Chvymn99? Nice! I...
Nice looking splits stacked in the PU.
Good morning, members. 27⁰ to start, calm. Mid-50's later and sunny. Showers tonight. I'll be back at cleaning my saws. 2 to go. Then,...