Slow and steady wins the race. Nice log holder tool!
Looks like 3.3 cords here, including some chunks back in the fall. ~3 cords were a mix of elm, ash, red maple, and apple. The rest was oak....
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Mid-70's and sunny. Maybe a good day for a little ride. Be safe Be healthy
Good morning, members. Late spring temps today. Summer heat tomorrow. Today's activities have yet to present themselves. [ATTACH] Be...
A good problem to have! Rent a splitter, invite a few helping hands over, an have at it. A good reason to fire up the grill!
Slip a few pieces of bark into a campfire then sit upwind.
The bottom plate was removable for cleaning. Never saw a different plate to put on.
What happened here? Did you have help or something? [ATTACH]
All de-barked and drying out. [ATTACH] B&B (bark & bugs) [ATTACH] Mess? What mess? [ATTACH] Bark returned where I found it. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Hoping you all have a good day. I'm planning to! Be safe Be healthy
Not really. Enjoy [MEDIA]
Good morning, members. Lovely day ahead. Mid-50's and sunny. [ATTACH] Be safe Be healthy
For firewood? Cut/split them to stove length.
I'll probably spend time with a hammer and screwdriver, popping off the loosened bark.
~dusting some frass off this thread~ We're back down to Cape Cod for a few days. Lo and behold, the few pieces of BL I left last year, are still...
They are doing just fine, thanks. :thumbs:
Good morning, members. Happy Easter! Enjoy the day
That's shocking to see.
I've never seen a cone strainer before. My folks and grandparents used a mill. [ATTACH] We have a mill. It gets used a couple times a year.