This is right across the side street from us. They know where I live. :yes:
It's that time of year, around here. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
~update~ I was talking with one of the homeowners this morning. She said that if I wanted the rest of the blowdown, to help myself. They don't...
GM, members. Nice day ahead. Mid-50's. We've gone to having just morning fires, then let it go out. No need to keep it going during the...
Ditto. I'd not be happy to see the tree I was cutting, be cut by someone else.
Another New England hoarder! Welcome
GM, members. Foggy 50⁰ to start. Showers later. Plenty of indoor chores. Maybe, run an errand. Bruins hockey tonight. [ATTACH] Be safe...
I wanted to raise them up a bit to improve air flow underneath and to get the rack itself up off the ground. I'd guess there's ~10 cord css'd.
I have room for all kinds of inventory. To me, inventory is any wood that's on-site, but yet to be CSS'd. I have a couple of red maples dying...
I picked up some rack materials: cinder blocks and PT landscape timbers. The morning showers let up. No reason to not get after it. Much...
GM, members. Low 50's and showers. Heading to upper 60's, overcast. I got materials for 2 replacement wood racks, yesterday. I'm hoping to...
It may not be a big deal outside the greater Boston area, but it's a big deal here. Boston marathon runs this coming Monday. Additionally, it's...
Nice looking rack. May it stay upright until you say otherwise!
Good morning, members, Nice day ahead. Low 70's. A good day to start catching up on things left undone while we were away. Be safe Be healthy
I can show this thread a little love. Emphasis on little. [ATTACH] A whole 5 pieces of black locust. I piggybacked on Brad's thread with...
It all (5 pieces) made it back home today. [ATTACH]
Good for the zombie apocalypse. Only one shot, though. Best to shoot into a hoard, aiming high. As it drops, it'll continue to slow them down.
Try resizing the pictures.
Nice work! And here I thought tree work was your real job.
GM, members. Another nice day ahead. We'll be heading back from Cape Cod where we've been for a few days. Nauset Light at the National...