Whatever it takes!
Let's see... about 1/6 a cord (half a 1/3 rack). Red oak 24/7 burns.. I'd guess 10-14 days. I'm a lousy guesser.
Nice morning to make small pieces of wood from larger pieces [ATTACH] 1st load [ATTACH] Last/3rd load... for today [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Good morning, members. Cloudy day ahead, mid-50's, dry. Rain tomorrow. Just lit the woodstove. Minimal solar gain today. I hope to do...
Yep Florida is wanting it more, based on the 1st 2 games
GM, members. Nice day ahead. Low 60's and sunny. I'll go for a walk this morning. As in around the yard spreading both lime pellets and...
I'm thinking there's a few there that can handle that task.
Any air/draft holes low on that fire pit?
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Mid-60's and sunny. There's rain coming in over the weekend. I need to get some lime and fertilizer...
I just let the 350 sit maybe 30 mins. I pulled the rope a few times. No start. I then choked it. No start. Pulled the trigger. No start....
:popcorn::coldone:
Some more appropriate pics. 3 loads! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 2 courses deep. [ATTACH] For more info - Wind storm bounty
I hit the fallen tree this morning. Cut, split as needed, load. Was, rinse, repeat as necessary. 1st load [ATTACH] 2 courses deep. [ATTACH]...
:rofl: :lol: Fixed it. :yes:
Best of luck to Carol!
A fire that goes for weeks without going out, is still one fire. I know that is something easy to do. The amount of wood burned could depend...
I'll have several tools to deal with the PI. Hookaroon, lopers, crowbar,...etc. thanks!
GM, members. Another nice day ahead after a cool start. Mid-40's heading to mid-50's. Mostly sunny. I'll be doing some cutting this morning....
~note to self: wear clothes~ :thumbs:
Nah.... I'll give the car hoarding thread some more love.