The pool wall would work for wood cover, I would think. Cut to length.
GM, members. Nice day ahead for more outdoor stuff. Bruins hockey tonight! Be safe Be healthy
Do you have any use for the sawdust that's generated? I see it as a nice addition to a compost pile.
Everyone's situation is different. For us, No kids and no debt, live below your means but be comfortable. 2 decent incomes. Save, save,...
GM, members. Cool start to the day. Low 40's with showers around. Mid-50's later with showers. There's plenty of yard stuff needing attention...
When are you going to get it dirty? Looks good!
Thanks for all the warm wishes. The strip steak was tasty. [ATTACH]
Sounds good. Working smarter not harder usually costs $'s.
Like the wagon above. :handshake:
Would a roadside wood rack work for you? Other members appear to have success with theirs.
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. Mid-40's now, overcast. Mid-50's later, possible showers. I'm taking my dad to a scheduled Dr...
GM, members. Cool start to the day. 39⁰. Warming to mid-50's, possible showers. A good morning for a walk. The barber wasn't open...
We've had the Oxo good grips can opener for years. No complaints OXO® Good Grips® Smooth Edge Can Opener
Ha! Mrs MikeInMa has been doing that for 43yrs come Wednesday. Good luck! :salute:
Yeah, pretty much. Just handy to have. I'm not as disciplined as some others, to measure each 16" before bucking.
Good morning, members. Showery day ahead. Mid-50's. I have a dentist appointment this morning. Then, maybe a haircut. Be safe Be healthy
[ATTACH]
Any special plans for the longer, thinner pieces?
GM, members. Soggy day today. Heavy rains, mid-50's. Inside day for a while. Woodstove keeping the dampness away. I'm heading to my BIL's...
I've lost many bulb flowers (crocus, tulips, and stargazer lillies) this year and hostas. Grrr.... I need to get ~dozen snap traps and have at it.