If you know of any places, give them a call and see if they need any manual labor. Be honest and give them a fair expectation of what you feel...
Design issues or, overloading?
2x
Good morning, members. Mid-40's and overcast. Rain starts in a couple of hours. Off/on rain for the rest of the day. An inside day. Be safe...
Congratulations!!
Safe trails!
GM, members. Warm-ish start with mid-50's, overcast. Soggy outside after ~2 inches of rain. Dealing with this-n-that Be safe Be healthy
A couple drops of super glue will keep those loose threads from spreading.
Makes sense to me!
Thanks! Hand filed. ~20 swipes each end
Rat snap traps were deployed today.
Good morning, members. Another PNW day today. Showers and mid-50's all day. Heavy rains and windsclater this evening. A small woodstove...
I've had these bins and rotating the contents for decades. Never had a rat before. I'll get them de-vermined. :thumbs:
On the edge of the woodyard, are my compost bins. As I was tossing in a load of kitchen scraps, a section of compost moved. After poking around,...
Good morning, members. Mid-40's and overcast going to mid-50's. Showers before noon. I'm hoping to be able to get outside before the rain...
Happens more than it should.
We've been having morning fires in the woodstove.
Nice effort. Good your eyes found the nails and not the chain
The twice a year lawnmower-snowblower swap. I siphon what I can of remaining e-free gas from the snowblowers. I then store them away in the...