Good morning, members. Nice morning. Low 50's with an orange-ish, bright moon. 70's later. Showers later, overnight. I'll be visiting with my...
63⁰ inside this morning. If I had a fire ready to light, I'm sure I would have. But, I knew there would be lots of solar gain. I will give...
Nice project with upcycling!
Good morning, members. Nice days ahead. 70's and sunny. A good morning for a walk. I'm confused. There's an hours long Monty Python skit on...
Possibly
It's going to look lots different the next time I'm up that ways.
No dog here. :yes:
Got the little bugger. [ATTACH] It'll make a nice snack for something that comes along. [ATTACH] That flat rock is "Dead Munk Rock". So coined...
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Cool overcast. Chance of showers. My patient had a comfortable night. Playing nurse today. Be safe Be healthy
Thanks for all the kind words and well wishes. All is well and my patient is back home.
Good morning, members. Cool overcast day ahead. The wood stove will be feeling nice. Up early today. I'm taking Mrs MikeInMa to the...
Those crazy people in CT. :whistle:
Nice stumps! Somebody was practicing, eh?
GM, members. Cool bright start 39⁰. Upper 50's with showers later. I hope to go for a walk this morning.... behind the lawn mower. Then,...
There's an outfit in Texas called "I smell smoke" [ATTACH] I've caught them on various BBQ shows.
Does it have to be red?
I still have a morning fire in the wood stove. It keeps these cool rainy days at bay.
Yay!!:banana: