$20-$30 more per cord
Straight up nuggets or shorts as I call them are all sold for a premium to people with small stoves.
I’m not saying there aren’t issues but I like to bring this up when people mention being taxed all of a sudden when they’ve been taxed indirectly...
United States Spend Ten Times More On Fossil Fuel Subsidies Than Education Where’s the money going?
If people would like to get to the economics of things, don’t you think your taxes have already supported one side for as long as you’ve been alive?
Youre right and to only illustrate both of our points, take those ice cubes in the freezer and see how long it takes them to disappear. Now do...
But how much of your dry skin is due to being indoors where humidity levels can be extremely low?
I don't because pine will burn your house down. Thought we all knew that in here!
I would disagree with this statement. Yes, humidity values are often fairly low in the winter but evaporation rates are much higher in the summer...
I have a Timberwolf tw6 with both a 4 way and a 6 way. There is no doubt these are machines most efficiently run with at least 2 people. If I’m...
Beauty is only a light switch away!
Wood dries in the winter but not nearly as much as summer, especially if your stacks get any sun
Some of both. I also cut and split it down further for use in my fireplace as well as put it out front for fire pit wood at my sons firewood stand
So can I ask why you weren’t using a the 6 or 8 way or whatever the biggest wedge you have? Just curious
I told my tree guy not too long ago that if he got some decent size pine that he wanted to dump for free to bring it by my house- not my moms farm...
Nice machine. Just curious why you don’t lower the 4 way after you break up the big round with the first pass through? Does it come with a 6 or...
There’s about 10 cords still in there sitting nice and dry on pallets
I would strongly agree with that but in the process of creating 125-180 cords of clean looking sellable wood a year, a whole lot of uglies are...
I know it doesn't apply to most people here but that was just one more reason why I got my owb 9 years ago.
And stacking can be quite the challenge!