Southern Burlington County. You a jersey guy?
This is new to me. I already have 2 splitters but I have thought about pulling the trigger on one now that I have this wood. Will need to see how...
A little update on where my firewooding has take me. He got his processor and got it up and running. I stopped by to check it out the first day....
Definitely not black gum after seeing it actually split and not just tore
Try splitting it. If it’s black gum, throw it back in the woods!
I am putting in a horseshoe driveway and paving it so I had to cut a few trees down. I decided removing the stumps would be better than grinding...
Persimmon?
Clear signage is very important
At 13 I admire your drive to start a business. My now 8 year old son started selling wood in front of our house in late spring 2018. We made a...
Way to bring out the Buck Owens lyric! And as a side note, Obama approved more drilling for oil and natural gas than any other president ever.
Just curious how old you are and what you currently have for equipment?
Let the love affair burn on!
Hasn't been at or below freezing here since last Sunday morning.
Yes, to ski Killington. The last weekend in February I’m brining up 48 high school kids, my wife, and my own kids - age 8 and 6. The week after...
I will be up the last weekend of February and the first week of March. Long range forecast showing multiple days in the 40’s :(
Still waiting for the first in south Jersey
Lots of guys use generic photos of these huge piles of wood to impress people. I have to laugh for a number of reasons...1- as already stated the...
Wow, don't know how I missed this thread...or maybe I didn't but just not about to read the whole thread now. I've split elm (although not all...
Isn't this how it always go with this topic? At least on this site, people remained civil and exchanged information and ideas. I would call it...
Hoard on!