Sarcasm can be so hard to detect when typed
Not enough! Where has winter been?
Uh cows didn't come until loooooong after the dinosaurs were around plus dinosaurs liked it warm....sorry I couldn't let this slide.
I have the same "issue"
How wet CAN burn...is wet as it comes. Think about forest fires and live trees burning up. You can always get it to burn, but should you is the...
Be prepared for lots of uneven and short/long cuts. Also imagine they will chip a lot of it since they aren't too big in diameter.
You'd have to pay me very well to tackle that thing. Takes too long to get a decent pile of splits.
That’s a big one. Lots of work ahead!
My son bought one back in December for taking firewood out to his wood stand. He struggled with a loaded wheelbarrow (he's 8). My wife found one...
I have a fireplace with a simple flue. I’ve paid to have it cleaned in the past but am looking to do it myself. Have had guys do it from the...
Nice work on getting those rounds up under the trunk to keep some of it up in the air.
You’ll love the lift and 4 way. Soooo much faster once you get the hang of using it efficiently
Sold 180 cords last year
Sorry for the distraction. It really is beautiful up there and Lincoln seems to be near the epicenter
A young man is capable of a lot! Haha
Then I passed with flying colors!
Loved my college days in Plymouth NH. Wish I spent a little less time partying and more time enjoying the landscape. Don’t get me wrong, I got...
Tabernacle here.
Love the smell when processing cherry
Nothing about this was fun except the satisfaction of knowing I finally won!