Yes CFM is where it’s at
File me under the “I’d rather not” category. Takes too much time to work them up
Go with whatever model has the most air displacement
Ugh. Those big ones make a lot of nice rounds, but it takes a while to get them broken down.
Uniform length is important to a lot of buyers but not all. If they have a smaller wood stove, they will be very picky about it. Most with...
Only took you two what? Are we having the same conversation? I’m lost
53
You do when you’re dealing with yard trees but to answer your question, a few thousand
If I only cut for personal use, I probably wouldn't measure but I sell so I like to keep it as uniform as possible.
Where the grain is straight, yes it splits easy. What about the crotches and knots in large wood? Takes forever to get some of them to bust....
I sell firewood so time is money for me. I know through much experience, the bigger wood just takes longer to turn into splits - at least in a...
Stubb's beef marinade. I just changed your life....you're welcome!
I prefer to cut to 16" but will adjust for the same reason you mentioned. I take the log and measure the whole thing (almost always dealing with...
Even if I had the room, I would decline. Those big ones just take too long to process.
Good friend to have. Nice clean locust!
Awesome! This place rocks!!
One may not but I’ve had about half a dozen 60+ days so far
I have run roughly 1500 cord through my Iron & Oak splitter and have never heard of oil on the beam till this thread
No. Never. Not moving at high speeds
My main log supplier was running out of room and was slow this week so he dropped off 7 loads of all oak.