Thanks!
I will work on firewood until I run out of logs which I hope never happens btw. Got 7 deliveries when he first got the processor and haven’t had...
The main oak pile I’m concentrating on at the moment is up to 50 feet long. Need more blue sky days like today.
Looks like someone's math was off a little.
My boy likes to swing the ax as well but at 70 pounds and 8 years old, he doesn't get a lot behind his swings yet.
All of the mulberry I’ve cut was bright yellow inside and then turned the color of a beet once exposed to the sun. Can we get a picture of a...
My son has been running a log splitter a little before his 6th birthday. My wife couldn’t believe I let him and she wouldn’t let him run it if I...
68 isn’t good. Hopefully they warmed up quickly and you didn’t have any casualties
I’ve been trying. I put 6 hours in yesterday and had two guys put in 3 hours each on the tw6.
My state is shutdown at the moment but tree services are listed under essential so they are still in business for now. Hoping to get more loads...
I have filled the gap between my done piles and the splits that were dropped off. Now it’s time to turn the short piles into my high pile. Just...
My log guy got a wood processor this winter and was dropping off processed wood but much of it needed to be resplit plus I have to chuck it up...
Yes, teaching remotely and yes there’s more time in my day especially without having to get kids off the bus and to sports.
Been working quite a bit this week. I don’t like having multiple piles going at one time but the way the logs came in this year it just happened....
Just got 63 meat birds yesterday. Have 1400 pounds of feed. Will be eating good in 8 weeks.
I remember my son getting mad because he realized it wouldn’t actually cut wood!
18-19
Our schools are closed at the county level with a return date set for April 20. Lots of indication it will be longer and potentially be the rest...
It’s been a while since I’ve posted in here but plenty of logs have come in. I spent some time a few weeks ago and again today stacking up logs...
I made two of them last year for my sons firewood business. They go up pretty fast, look cool, and most importantly for me as I have kids and...