Those are some purty stacks!
My truck will hold two cords. I measured the second cord as well and it equals a full truck with the back row stacked. I don’t have any gates on...
It was a measured amount I tossed in when I marked. Did it twice to confirm and have never looked back. Have loaded over 1,000 cords this way....
I sell around 125 cords most years but did 180 last year. I do almost all deliveries and it’s almost all on weekends from September till early...
Up to 140’ of oak piles. Too wet to use the tractor today but I had plenty of cleaning up to do. Needed to move shorts to their pile, long pieces...
When I first got my dump truck I stacked a measured cord. Tossed it in and spray painted the insides of the body where the wood filled it. Been...
Way less bending over and gravity finishes the cut for ya
I hate em and kill em all. Nothing should be able to move like that!
So are you stacking at the customers house? I rarely do that because I dont have the time - sold 180 full cords last year. There is money in...
Stay safe!
Sorry for the delay. I figure I have about 55-60 cords split, 8 cords of rounds and maybe 40 cords of logs on site.
60 meat birds. Shared with two neighbors. We do two batches a year
I dropped one side of the box but they aren’t smart enough to know they now have more room.
1580
My son and I built two last year. Fun to look at and talk about
Not sure. I can give a decent estimate tomorrow
Got the new oak dropped off yesterday cut. Here’s pictures of the other two loads. Big cherry with some hollow/rot in the base but a lot of solid...
Since they are too big for his processor, are you getting them for free?
In the woods ours don’t either. These were along a hedgerow.
I’ve done it and it pulls a lot of moisture out