I remember sadly
They have nothing to do with it. It’s the land clearing company
Driving home from Killington vermont. First ski weekend of the season. It’s what we call siblings weekend. 4 of us staying at my brothers condo...
If I could just get a Saturday and Sunday with one helper, I could get 10 cords out with my eyes closed
Maybe the op is just really strong so it seems light to him? Haha
Chips do have value as mulch and nobody has to touch it to process it
I’m sure it’s just up to the land clearing company at this point. I did spend a few minutes looking for them on Friday but they must have called...
I don’t think I’ve ever seen shag bark but it can’t be terribly different than pignut when it comes to weight I wouldn’t think
The way they cleared and chipped during phase 1 tells me this will be a monster pile of chips by the end of the week
Being light in weight kinda rules out shag bark hickory- right?