Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 1985ew & 2006Empress & AaronGranpaBearFisher & ABarrick & Ace & AJ Alger & Al. & Alinthewood & Archibald...
Morning All. Temps below freezing this morning with no snow. Suits me as I have to make a trip to the church today. Yesterday got above...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bushwacker & coal reaper & Ctwoodtick & Daniel Lane & Dead Cutter & George Bernhard & jabold & Jer & Mike...
Morning All. Well all the hype is over and we got about 2 inches of snow. Temps have risen to just below freezing. We are supposed to get just...
Backwoods Savage Sorry, I couldn't like that post either. I hope you have someone around you today and keep in touch with your sons. Prayers...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Beagler & fezdawg12 & jcgargano & johnnyboy & Jon1270 & jspace & KX5002 & PapaBear & Patrick MO & Perezoso...
Roosevelt elk get really huge here on Vancouver Island. Unfortunately we saw one today in the bucket of a front end loader as it was being hauled...
Our bedroom stays at 19 C/66 F basically year round with the window just opened a bit at night. Having the bedroom in the basement keeps the...
Evening All. Before I had a chance to post anything this morning we were up and out of the house for a trip down island. Weather is supposed to...
Thankfully the sinus headache disappeared on its own. My first line of attack is tea and drugs as a last resort.
Rather late in the day but here's hoping apd & aviarygolf & Dollar Bill & Don C & Fiber Fuel Guy & jerseygirl, & Jsnyder & LogChain & Murphy681 &...
Morning All. -6C/21F this morning. We got a couple inches of snow yesterday but none predicted for today. Our daughter and SIL came back from...
I just love that. It is perfect. Visitors might be a little a taken back but whatever works for you.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to shaggy wood dump hoarder [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to : akbarley & BFoley & Chuck Weiss & EricS & gillespie009 & grandpachris & Hanpe & Into farmall & jrcurto &...
When you are short, you gotta do what you gotta do. Climbing shelves in a grocery store can be embarrassing though.
I think even I could guess elm from all the negative posts about it here.
You ended with two posts of the same name?
It is amazing that it stood upright for that long then.
Neat video. I couldn't get over how it shattered when it landed.