Morning All. Just below freezing and we have a dusting of snow on top of all the frozen rain we got last night. Icicles hanging off everything....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Boconnor & Deacon & Eric1973 & fenceman74 & HarryHakman & JohnL & Mojo & Nick&Lissa & nsmaple & pjarnold19...
Morning All. Still blowing out there and right around freezing. We ended up with about a foot of snow from last night's storm. Because of the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aaron & Alicia & Bigkahuna427 & BranBranTheNWman & EZTundra77 & gilbertjames654 & heatha_22 & Hoydett &...
Well, I did for a year and half. Once I had all my vax shots, I put in for temp hours thinking I would work a couple of days a month. The lady...
Evening All. An eventful day. I went to work and on my break, I phoned the hearing specialist that campinspecter was referred to for an...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to jtakeman [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aaron Emmons & BCC_Burner & bers2121 & brianmarple0105 & Clint Gantt & Cndrdk@ MSN.com & Curtis hadden &...
Morning All. Below freezing this morning and no new snow. Prediction is that we will get dumped on tonight so tomorrow will be interesting....
Morning All. Woke up to another couple of inches of snow with frozen slush underneath. Unreal weather here. It looks so pretty first thing in...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to alforit & Bob Balas & Calwood & Cotton & Craig54 & Farmboy707 & Gritz & pradeeplalan10 & Redshed &...
Morning All. Right at freezing this morning so everything is really slick. We had rain off and on yesterday with snow melting. We are headed...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to savemoney [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Dairydell & Dan Kirchner & Dannlh & east idaho hoarder & farmboss93 & Hogwildz & HossCartwright &...
Morning All. Got above freezing yesterday and so everything is melting. Rain last night and everything dripping today. I think mild weather for...
Thanks for sharing this. As Jesus' return is imminent, we will see more and more turmoil and upset as predicted by the Bible.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to raybonz [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to angelo c & bert0168 & bluezx636 & CharlesNorb & Chris WPG & Ed FitzGerald & fire_man & Flavy & Hawkeyehome...
This almost looks like a watercolour painting. What a contrast in weather from the first few to the last one.
Happy New Year everyone. Midwinter love the picture you chose for today. All bright and shiny looking forward. Just below freezing with a wind...