Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Jack Straw [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to akeller & Archer285 & barns1 & Bratcop & Carol Perez & cstuesse & Daniel Bonnell & Dawgs2003 & Derek...
campinspecter' father was falling an alder while it was windy. Two tree crossed just as the falling tree fell between them. When the two trees...
I have no idea of the variety name. It is pale pink similar to the Queen Elizabeth rose. I had planted a Queen Elizabeth climber on the other...
Morning All. Dark, above freezing with expectations of rain. Mom and I are headed down island for dentist appointment. campinspecter is keeping...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Knothead [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to becarp & Bobrm2 & Brady Picklesimer & Brandon LeGrow & burntreyno11ds & cornerstone4.2 & DAVID80 & dirty &...
We both are doing well. Our snow event over Christmas is pretty much gone so we are back to rain and more rain typical winter weather.
We had a tenant plant a rose bush by the carport many, many years ago. Neglected and ignored but it thrives. I have to cut it back every year as...
Morning All. Running late this morning. Up early but had to make a trip up to the church to pick up something that needs returning. Headed over...
Awesome picture.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to albertasfinest & archsnuffy & baruman & craigfinke1971 & CrookedOak & dannybrock71 & dannygoodin73 & Denis...
Happy Birthday Reloader
stihl kicking thanks for the link.
Morning All. Dark and dry out there. Rain in the forecast. Tsunami warning for the coast of Vancouver Island. A volcano erupted last night in...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Reloader [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 20 sick sheep & albertgensel & Alec Chamberlain & beechnut74 & caleb1648 & Cartex & Cas & Craig longstaff...
Morning All. T.Jeff Veal yes, retirement is looking great as I finish working 5 days in a row. I am enjoying being back to work but I am looking...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Beetle-Kill and jdude [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Brad H & Buckcelina & cbake & chainjr50 & CK25hulk & dontracy19811 & Flyer304 & harrisonh817 &...