Morning all. Above freezing this morning. Yesterday we had a short snow storm that didn't stick. Mostly rain in the forecast. Perfect curling...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to alesjur & charles & Donald Stamper & DougB & Dustin & ely & Guido Salvage & Heathern & Jerry Andazola &...
Amen!
Morning all. Again just above freezing and I think we get rain today. Yesterday turned out to be a fairly nice day. I work with my back to a...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 300zx_tt & 4Lo2Go & Baldhornet & Bart Reiter & Bert & Bill H. & caspermj & Christopher Burns & Davek134 &...
Morning All. Having a hard typing as I am wearing my bifocals. Computer glasses are tucked in my purse so I don't forget them for work this...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to HDRock & Fifelaker [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to alphozo & bitwise & Brian C & BrownsBucks & Copernican Theory & crazypops & cutforfun & Eric & eskimostl &...
Awesome news. Thanks for letting us know.
Being a person who sews and collects odd bits of fabric, I would have sorted through my collection of tent canvas, denim, twill, wind sock,...
It may be easier to paint the solution on the drop cloth rather than try to soak it in. I wonder if you would have to wash the drop cloth first...
Last week we had a lot of fog but when the sunshine came out, the view was great. I zoomed in for this one. [ATTACH] We are at the end of the...
that was a very interesting video. I think the "tarp" would have to be outside for a while to rid it of the smell.
Morning All. Just above freezing this morning. Poured rain all day yesterday so we didn't do anything outside. Watched curling and football. I...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday and FHC anniversary to buzz-saw [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to aeblank & Backtroller & beachwalker21 & benjamin.rowe & bigfrank & cainpole & Chad_75019 & Curry &...
Morning All. Windy all day yesterday and today we get the rain. Perfect day to watch curling in the morning (right now), football games and...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to barnbum69 & bbb & Braintree & BrianC17327 & catman950 & Catskill Joe & chainsawiowan & crylozeus &...
The annoying thing about the weather sticker was it was so irrelevant to our area up here. It was never right.
Gorgeous pictures. Hard to see how people moved through this area before roads were built. Trail blazing must have been hard.