You have been making amazing progress. It is looking great. will you post a video of it running when you have finished?
Morning All. Dark and pouring with rain this morning. Yesterday wasn't too bad until it was time to come home. Then it started raining. I...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to huskihl [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Daryl J Booher & dom1971 & Echo & HedgeHound & Highknob & huskysaw & Ironbarkbobba & Lorin Day &...
campinspecter uses 60 lbs in the airbags and 60 lbs in the tires when he is hauling hemlock. The amount of wood is about a half a cord.
I wasn't sure what area you were talking about so I went to Google Earth. It looks to be all state forest area up there. The USA/Canada border...
Morning all. Turned out to be not bad of a day yesterday. Watched two curling games and found out who our Canadian Champion is. Olympic curling...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Buckrocker & ccso118 & Cowcatcher & Dale Lim & dannyrc & danwalls & Don Mosbacher & fable guy dude &...
Morning All. Dark and dreary looking out there. We had sunshine yesterday but I didn't get outside at all. I should have gone for a walk but my...
That looks really neat. You will probably have more fun making that than he will using it. Is it plastic components or wood?
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to XXL [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to boxygen & Buzz & chris5150 & Dan Smith & dogwood & Dubejoe & Indiana Mike & jarretwinum & jggrmson & Mike...
that is neat. Fun to play with but very time consuming if there was a lot of snow.
Airbags really make a difference. campinspecter has them on our Tacoma and when hauling a load of wet hemlock, you can't tell from the outside...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Akon & buckman84 & CordCutter & Daniel Considine & finkeym & Fred H. & G.Yarber & home brew & Jrehak &...
Morning all. It is trying sunshine this morning but there are ominous rain clouds on the horizon. I finished my quilt project yesterday. Now I...
Do they burn the "haystacks" you see in the background of the second picture? Around here they do if the logging slash isn't too close to a...
Morning All. Pouring rain this morning and curling on the TV. I am headed into work for a couple of hours as we have report cards to package and...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to ChrisJ & Dana B & DANIELLE BOGERT & deedskelly & logger & RedEyedRooster & Rlporterjr1 & USMC90 & W.K.Dunn...
:rofl: :lol: Took me a minute to get it.