that really stands out against the green of the bush. Is it a cardinal? We don't get them here.
I find this really strange. We are having a real winter for this week and back east everyone else seems to be having our usual green weather for...
Morning All. So instead of enjoying a day at home to get caught up and watch a little football, I came down with a sinus headache. 12 hours in...
Wishing a Very Awesome Birthday today to Midwinter [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to big t double & Dan-H & No Drama Lama & obigyard & poor_rambler & Todd Hall & TraciRae Vintagesaw
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Stumpy75 [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Beau Nunn & bobnthedogs & Firelunatic79 & gray_59 & Indira52J & Jeff123 & koda038 & prythus & Tammy L...
Morning All. The arctic front has arrived. Snowing this morning and -7C/19F. We never have snow last this long or be this cold. Shadow doesn't...
I wouldn't be able to pick up that last big saw, never mind start or run it. Way to go.
This is why I like FHC. I get to see places that I will probably never travel to. Thanks for posting the pictures.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to TurboDiesel [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to acknative25 & Bill Smith & BlueZero & Buck55 & Christmas Carol & christmascarol & F350 & jdempsey &...
For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful,...
Temps are dropping here to about 19 F/-7 C so this snow is going to stay. We definitely will have a White Christmas. [ATTACH] The sun came out...
Morning All. Woke up to a couple inches of snow on the ground. Tonight the Arctic freeze will be coming down on us so it looks like a White...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to BigDdaddy & bluenova & Buckeye & FastDonzi & Gasman & Hunker down & Jeff Rhine & John Shooter & mdavlee &...
those are perfect there. Out of the way but appreciated every time you go up and down the stairs.
yes, finding a vet can be a concern. Fortunately the one time we really needed a vet, we were visiting the breeder that we bought Shadow and...
Morning All. Right around freezing this morning. I think we see sunshine today but I am not sure. Looks pretty certain we will have snow for...