I actually had to check but I thought you had spelt it correctly so I couldn't see the problem. What inspired us to start flying a flag at the...
Okay, now I get it. You sure don't see that very often. You would think the word itself is used so much that we would know how to pronounce it.
I don't understand what you're saying. Isn't allegiance spelt allegiance?
Our flag day in Canada is Feb. 15. Not a national holiday. It is nice to see a brand new flag flying T.Jeff Veal
Morning All. Light fog and sunshine today. Gorgeous day it will be. Jesus' first miracle was to serve others and bring a blessing to them. As...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Alec & AZJustin & Beatrice Smith & Black Dog Farm & Brian Negron & Gwen Nelson & HonestAbe16 & Huskyuser &...
Mom's garden has crocuses blooming and a Christmas rose. Snowdrops have been out for quite some time. Her yard faces south so catches any of the...
Morning All. Chores to do today. It just might be a sunshiny day today. I wish it would dry a bit so I could go down and clean the garden out....
So kick back and take it easy or tear the place apart for a major project?
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to ole and Sean [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bob Jr. & Bourboncask & Dan-of-Zan & Dane & Jennifer Genova & KeliM & Maria & Mark & mikefootusa & Parker...
I sure like your outdoor firepit. Nice and big.
On the news tonight was a story of a woman who was held hostage in her home and because she didn't play Wordle or answer her texts in the morning,...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to WinonaRail [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 2094 turbo & Blstr88 & bobdurivage & brad lebo & Bubbie & Corvus & David Heath & Fourwinds1717 & Gianni...
Morning All. Love the hair Midwinter Thanks for sharing part of your trip with us T.Jeff Veal I have never been over or seen a covered bridge...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Andrew999 & bigbarf48 & jlupi & KickstandDan & KnottyAllNighter & lbfelt & MaggieL & Mike K. &...
Morning All. Boy, Backwoods Savage and T.Jeff Veal are you ever taking chances with your comments about the polar bear club. That pool looks...
I am sure it will turn right and run very well.
Awesome find. Makes you feel good.