[ATTACH]
I got 2 short ribs in there...one of em wasn't very pretty,but they local raised so should be good
Gettin the big joe lit[ATTACH]
:yes::yes:
whats up with the plant???
sorry...didnt realize it was a commercial
i have a patent on the smoke ring,so dont even go there......
i dont understand??? you promoting that or calling it out??
prime tri tip
coins?
i had a whole fleet of trucks from a local tree co gel up around 30° and dont quote me on this but if i remember right it was only like 20%...
all the biodiesel ive had here in the past gels up below 32°
ok i think we got that covered :thumbs:.....gold silver???
just like the economy
[ATTACH] 2.9lb tri tip prime
gold? silver?....i know theres some preppers on here
[ATTACH] Got the pit lit wit some hickory
My lowes generally has both kinds of cowboy and kamado joe,and royal oak....I figured I could deal with a handful of rocks for $11.98