Just wait a little bit.....
Sweet corn with mayo and sirracha topped with provalone added to the beef and onions [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH]sliced up some leftover steak and seasoned it with KC bbq rub
Well...its about time
One large onion with some Oneonta 51 rub[ATTACH] the drips on the floor are water...i just hit it quick with the pressure washer to get the dust off
Cookin on the bayou classic today.....she's got alot of hours on her[ATTACH]
Fatty gettin ready to be happy[ATTACH]
could be a forum member.....was it hitch hiking?
[ATTACH] if i die feed moo
just postin this before the big crash comes....
Today @the compound... beef sausage...jalapeno and chedder sausage..garlic toast with cheese and hot and sweet pickles [ATTACH]
I'm thinkin I should eat as much of it as I can before the cat's get it
i let it rest unfoiled it was hot when i pulled it off
not sure about that but its close!!