[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. We are entering the freezer. Leaving it on Sunday. 20⁰ now with a deposit of 9⁰. Woodstove heating back up and...
I knew too, after re-reading the post. All's good. :yes:
You sir, are in a special situation that the majority of members are not. Stay warm!
Have you gotten it all yet, Brad?
Demand might be low if all the serious burners bought early
They want only clean cardboard. Nothing greasy. Go figure.
If you aren't already. I am burning 4+ year old red oak, overnight. It burns so well. 3-4 splits and there's still plenty of coals 8hrs later...
The sun came out. What fun is that? At least it was flurrying while I was out. Now it's time for more coffee and enjoy the indoor fire.[ATTACH]
Last fire of January [ATTACH] Getting rid of some pizza boxes and a couple of American flags that have outlived their purpose. *edit - come to...
Nice looking splits of ash, Brad!
No pellets here, but I do have a mix of black locust and red oak at the ready. I suspect the oil-eating dragon in the basement will be awake...
I voted yes. You have the OK of the landowner. I have no experience with box elder. You need to come up with a way to market the short...
Good morning, members. Sleet/rain mixture falling. 36⁰ so there shouldn't be any freezing rain. It all clears out in a few hours. Might be a...
Burn 'em if you got 'em. My ChunkHausen
A tale of three catalpas
Got to a different set of shelves this morning What I started with. [ATTACH] Removed and relocated a bunch of odds and ends. Some,...
We have below zero temps forecasted for this coming weekend. First string of days below freezing, this year. I have my black locust and red...
I came across this beauty of mine from 2018. [ATTACH]