[ATTACH]
The rockpile seems to generate it's own weather. My wife and I were staying at the Mt Washington Resort, at Bretton Woods. A birthday...
I expect they'll perform the "cup of boiling water into the air" trick. Most news stations will pick it up and show it.
It can stay up there!
19⁰ here and windy. 10⁰ drop in 4hrs. Right now, a piece of black locust with some red maple to keep it company.
Red maple makes up ~80% of my shoulder wood. Mixed in with some ash, Elm, and ash. I expect to be burning my shoulder wood the entire heating...
It all has to do with draft. With a stalled cat, the draft is still fine, just not hot enough for the cat to clean up the smoke. If your draft...
I had the chimney cleaned summer '22. Been burning since October. Steady burning since November. Stack cap is looking just fine this morning....
I hope you get to deliver.
9⁰ drop in 3hrs. Down to 20⁰ and breezy The woodstove and humidifier are battling it out for air supremacy!
At least it's not to be cloudy. Your panels will suck up as much sun as they can.
Good morning, members. 29⁰ and a bright moon. Temps going down to mid-teens, windy and sunny. Below zero this time tomorrow. We're as ready...
That's what flowing rivers are for.
An arctic blast arrives here in New England on Friday. Hangs around for the weekend. I just topped off my deck wood stack with red oak, and a...
Leave water dripping a bit to help prevent freezing pipes. I've never needed to do that. The only pipes on an outside wall here, are kitchen...
3yrs of split wood is peace of mind and is like money in the bank.
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead before the deep freeze tomorrow. 20⁰ heading to upper 30's and sunny. Definitely bringing wood to the...
Alot of wood would find its way into the stove. Alot of cribbage would be played too. Too cold for being outdoors for very long. Toilet seat...
Yeah, when you don't reload for a couple of years.:thumbs:
Near any members? https://www.wxyz.com/news/shes-gonna-need-a-bigger-yard-michigan-teachers-snow-sharks-win-the-internet