Good morning, members. An average day ahead, for a change. 25⁰ now, clear with a bright moon. Heading to upper 30's and sunny. I'd like to...
The maples should be an easy drop. The ash has a lean. It's tall enough to reach the side street if allowed to follow the lean. Rope and...
Here's the area that has dead trees. Ash on the right, red maple to the left. [ATTACH] That was a double row. It's the shoulder wood I've...
Good morning, members. Right at freezing. Heading to upper 40's and clear. I emptied a rack yesterday. Time to clear out leaves that have...
Big heap BTUs there!
I agree. Sometime. :salute:
We have cardinals year round.
I saw a robin in the yard a few days ago. Then, temps went 11⁰ below zero. Haven't seen any since.
Thanks! Always trying to improve. Also, time to clear out the leaves that get in there. That area gets alot of runoff from the screenhouse...
I've been drawing from these racks. Drawing them down equally. After refilling my deck rack from here, I decided to consolidate the 2 into 1....
Good morning, members. We're out of the arctic blast. 25⁰, calm, and overcast. Heading to mid-40s. We had an enjoyable evening out,...
I don't think any toes would care.. Administrative
:banana:
Been there. Done that. :drunk:
Up there, firewood is as valuable as toilet paper. Not many trees up on the rockpile.
I've seen it. That picture makes it look good!
Many local records being set in New England.
Right below the -10 above, are the low/high temps for the past 24hrs, I believe. It hit -11 at some point. Winds are calming after howling...
Good morning, members. Record setting low temps in the area. -10⁰f here currently. No loss of power, with gusty overnight winds. Staying...
Well, we burned dinosaur juice last night.:( It was ok. It's good to get some heat in the unheated basement. 46⁰ down there now. The room with...