Good morning, members. We're in a Groundhog Day stretch. Mid-30's to start. Heading to mid-50's, clear and sunny. I'll be going for a walk...
Yeah!
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Mid-30's now. Mid-40's later. Dry. I hope to go for a walk and bring wood to the deck. I continue...
Nice to see the ground was firm enough for you.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Low 30's now. Low 50's this afternoon. We'll be helping a friend move some furniture to an assisted...
Nice day for getting wood and unstuck. :thumbs:
Nice looking top wood!
No pictures of the stuck tractor? Nice haul!
Black locust likes to grow within established vines. Most around here, lift the vines up with them, as the bl grows taller. :whistle: They...
Sounds like an opportunity to meet a member(s), if you haven't met any.
I've actually gone to tracking usage. I know, get a life.:dex: Using my online calendar, I have an event called "racks". It's on the last day...
There's beech up there, eh? Nice. I wish I had some here to scrounge. I'll have to settle for red oak.:whistle:
Good morning, members. 33⁰ and clear. Heading to mid-40's and sunny. We're taking mom, and dad, out for mom's birthday. 93 years young....
Looking good, Dave.
Nice toys!!
Good morning, members. Our crazy winter continues. For February, a high of 48⁰ is nice to see. It's 48⁰ now, heading to 60⁰, and sunny. A...
2022 into 2023. I normally burn ~3.5 cords of firewood, per heating season. So far, I've burned 1.3 cords, plus an amount of chunks back I n...
Good morning, members. Chvymn99 - you can keep that snow. Upper 40's here later. Sunny morning, showers later today. A bit of this and...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Mid-40's and sunny. I'll go for a walk, bring wood to the deck, and meet a friend for lunch. Be...
Flipped a kitty? That's a 1st for me. Nice load. Going back for more?