A change of scenery can do wonders for a person.
Red maple gets my vote. I've been working with some recently. The dark wood pattern is a giveaway.
I've had the pleasure of felling WO here. Some of the messiest, flaking bark I've dealt with. 4yr+ CSS'd, bark still attached. Lots of bark...
Welcome from the Northeast! There's other members in Wisconsin.
Sometimes, you're the windshield. Sometimes, you're the bug. Life happens. Keep being a positive, and helpful person. :yes:
Good morning, members. 29⁰ and calm. Heading to upper 40's, cloudy. A fine morning to bring wood to the deck, and split some red maple I cut...
Big dust storm https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/oklahoma-dust-storm-causes-deadly-10-vehicle-pileup/1483709y
Piling on. Fire rips through multiple tractor-trailers at Clean Harbors in Braintree
This would have caused another egg shortage, for sure! $37K Cadbury Egg heist: Thief guilty of 'organized criminal matter' :cool:
One of the local Boston news stations had this graphic, showing the path of the toxic air mass. [ATTACH] The bottom graph indicates altitude....
Good morning, members. Winter temps have returned. 22⁰ now. Mid-40's later. Clear and sunny. As the temps dropped Friday evening, I went...
We had a few showers go through yesterday ~7pm. I just checked and there's nothing like that on our vehicles. More rain this morning.
Good morning, members. One last warm day. 47⁰ now. Heading to low-60's. Rain and gusty winds, later. Just rebuilt the fire. We let the...
Was it the crew member that helped you get that log on your truck?
The pine will most likely end up in a campfire. Given their size, some pieces might end up as 4ft uprights in my cinder block racks. Perfect...
As I understand it, the now toxic Ohio River, flows downstream ~900 miles before becoming the Mississippi. If truly toxic, there'll be fish kill...
I decided it was time to thin out some EWP. Less competition for hardwoods. I didn't think to take any before pictures when I started 2 days ago...
Good morning, members. Spring is in the air. 50⁰ and calm. Mid-60's later, with rain overnight into tomorrow. Yard work will be on tap,...
Can't play with briars. The only way to deal with them is to go on the offensive. Using a hand pruner, I cut the vines into 8-10 inche pieces...
Good morning, members. Low 30's to start. Upper 50's later. Dry I started thinning out some small(wrist thick)EWP trees. Giving hardwoods...