Good morning, members. :coffee: It flurried most of yesterday afternoon, for a total must over an inch. With more coming, I want to push that...
14⁰ this morning. Overcast with snow flurries in a while. Mid-20's 4yr+ red oak is doing its thing! [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. 14⁰ and clear. Chance of flurries. Mid-20's later Woodstove + red oak = ahhh.... 64⁰ and rising. Today's activities...
I've used petroleum jelly with cayenne pepper mixed in, with good results.
Ice here. [ATTACH] Blueberry bushes [ATTACH]
Nothing major here. Not enough ice for any widespread power outages. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I wonder if the thorns work as squirrel deterrents. I'm guessing they can pick around them to the bird feeders
Good icy morning, members. Right at freezing and overcast. Mid 30's with a bit of sun later. Single digits this time Saturday. The deck...
Yard pine tree branches bent over. No reports of any power outage. [ATTACH]
Good icy morning, members. Temps right at freezing. Light rain/sleet/freezing rain. There might be a lull this afternoon before starting again...
Best of luck!
Agreed. I'll take snow over ice anytime. Looks to be a soup day tomorrow.
Winter storm Olive is expected to deliver waves of freezing rain starting tonight through Friday. Single digit temps after. Stay safe
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. 30⁰ and clear now. Mid-40's later. There's an ice storm getting here tonight through Friday. Then...
Good morning, members. Coffee tastes good. :coffee: Upper 30's with light precipitation. Could have snow mixed in. Not an issue. That'll be...
Some chinese-style sausage links. [ATTACH] With some spaghetti squash and broccoli. [ATTACH] Washed down with [ATTACH] Go Bruins!
So, that's what snow looks like. The different snow layers are visible.
A few top splits were shook loose. No damage to the stacks themselves.
I've been burning shoulder wood during the day, mostly RM. It works fine for keeping the place warm. Red oak for the overnight burns.
Good morning, members. I went for a nice walk this morning. Mid-50's, calm with high overcast. Boston Bruins play this afternoon! I plan...