[ATTACH] Works for us
It was a year ago today that black ice and gravity did me in. I suppose it was the "artwork" that made me save the cast that was on my wrist....
Good Morning, members. Snow tonight. A few inches. Decent day today. We'll be taking mom and dad to their doctor this morning, for a 6...
No complaints here either. I continue to burn shoulder wood during the day.
[MEDIA]
Good morning, members. Rainy morning. 35⁰ now. mid-40's later Snow and ice melting away! Be safe Be healthy
I didn't put my MM on it. It just burns nice. No snow tires, but I did have studs on my boots. Friday is the year anniversary of breaking my...
Being retired helps. One can pick and choose what/when to go wooding.
Hmm.... let's see.. I've got ~3cord of ash, ready to go. I've got ~3cord of mixed shoulder wood, ready to go. I've got ~2cord of red oak ready...
You're way too generous. :thumbs:
We've not had much snow this season. This is as good as it gets, for now. [ATTACH]
It was time to start on a new stack of wood. I emptied a stack of red oak. So it was a stack of RO that I opened up. It still puts a smile on...
Happy March Fool's Day! [MEDIA]
Good morning members. Happy March Fool's Day! Upper 20's to start, clear. Heading to low 40's with some sun. Decent day it seems. We ended up...
That had to be exhausting, eh? :whistle:
Glad it was something you could deal with.
Good snowy morning, members. 26⁰ and snowing lightly. 2-3 inches overnight. About the same through today. It's nice to watch it snow....
We've had bluebirds stick around for the year. They seem to prefer blocks of suet in a feeder they can perch on.
Nice find! Looks heavy. Rock bar heavy? As it looks like a spoon without a sharpened edge, maybe it was used to remove bark? Maybe used to...
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. Mid-20's now. Mid-30's later with some sun. Snow tonight through tomorrow. 6 inches seems to be...