Good morning, members. 28⁰ clear with a bright moon. Heading to near 50⁰. I'm planning to clean up some of the woodyard. A recently emptied...
FHC'ers helping FHC'ers. It's a beautiful thing. ~wiping away a tear~
Nice! Fire it up and get it seasoned.
Feel free to keep that snow. All of it!
Heal up quick!
Good morning, members. 35⁰ and mostly clear day ahead. Not too much going on today. Hockey tonight. Go Bruins! Be safe Be healthy
Random Obs: Plumbers are among the few group of people that wash their hands before going to the bathroom.
Thanks! Corporate America decided it was done with me 7yrs ago, when I was 59. It has allowed me to assist my parents with pretty much...
I'd be happy to watch......from a distance.
Let me know when you decide to wear it in Provincetown. :whistle:
I think we've all been there. I rarely stack taller than 4.5-5 feet. I keep checking the "wobble" factor as I stack and stop when the stack...
Good morning, members. 29⁰ dry, with high overcast. Heading to low 40's. Planning to catch up with a friend over lunch. Be safe Be healthy
Good morning, members. Right at freezing with light wind. Not too much of a warmup. I hope to go for a walk, when the sun comes up. Be safe...
Get some fishing done from the bathroom window!! Congrats on retiring.
Nice build. Giddyup!
No longer "spring ahead, fall back". We now "winter ahead". The changing doesn't matter to me. I'm more a morning person. It'll just be...
Good morning, members. Low 30's clear, with a bright moon. Warming to mid-40's. A this-n-that day ahead. Be safe Be healthy
I emptied another stack today. 7 for the season. 2 1/3 cords. Additionally, a bunch of chuglies back in late fall chased off any chills....
Good morning, members. Just below freezing and mostly clear. Low 40's later. Icy out. We ended up with a couple inches of snow wet. It's...
Good morning, members. Right at freezing. A couple inches of snow fell overnight. Now, it's rain/sleet/freezing rain. Heat off the...