Does your Maserati do 185?
I use the Amsoil bar oil in all my modern ported saws. Have for many years. No complaints. Tacky, flows well and doesn't stink. Bar wear seems to...
They are nasty. I recently bought a used ms241 from eBay. Drain oil in the tank. Shipped it with it not drained.
I could use a little help myself from the good people here. Im most likely going to have another spine surgery because the spine surgeon believes...
That will rip. All XS saws do.
It's why we bought a camper. Hotels are last resort for us.
Tick creep me out. Vampire spiders. I send clothing to insect shield to get them treated. They die climbing up you pant legs
And no ticks if below freezing. :thumbs:
I'm so sorry you two are going through this again. I will add you both to my prayers.
Lol
Same.
I watch him too. Also my favorite.
Removing the base gasket has no effect on that though. That was just a manufacturing defect of that kit.
I'm digging the build threads. I hope more people get into it and share their journey.
My thoughts exactly. In fact, if it's a sport that doesn't have a motor in it or goes bang, I'm not interested in watching it.
That bearing friction test really shows the differences. Bar oil is supposed to protect from sliding friction which that test definitely is testing.
This is worth the watch. [MEDIA]
It won't be the piston that is the potential issue, its these... [ATTACH] They have the potential of bottoming out in the crankcase without the...
About the same here in west Michigan.
Does the saying "if the shoe fits" apply here?