Nice. Sounds good.
I like the idea of easy clean up and the other benefits they claim.
Both My Sugi bars have tiny oil holes. On my domar built Makita it was pumping more oil through the clutch cover than the bar. I ended up making a...
I think is $13 for the concentrate that makes a gallon. Barcroftb
I would also replace it myself but he was asking about fixing it.
Im with ya. The Hollywood or big league sports celebrities....meh. I rather meet regular person.
Nice job.
There is a JB weld specifically for plastic. Its black. I've used it with success on a broken John Deere rider hood and a couple other things. I...
They are in the same 14"range then. I've had enough already and only plowed once this season. Lol.
Muskegon area. 14"+ is the latest forecast as of this evening.
I always get the pm3 and ps3 confused. It's PS3 on the 241 in that vid.
WOW. That looks outstanding. You are one heck of a machinest bud.
I'll be trying this once my supplies dwindle. [MEDIA] One of the members here has been using the premixed version for some time now with good...
This is just me, not telling you to do this, but not only would I remove the black, id raise the entire opening. Based on the pictures anyway....
They are claiming 16" here Friday - Saturday. Can't wait.
Things drastically changed here in the snow belt yesterday afternoon / last night 8" of heavy wet snow.
Well, the #2 ms241 sale fell through. I'm in no hurry.
I'll be inside reloading this weekend and beyond based on our teens for highs coming.
[MEDIA]
There is a guy on the YouTube that saves all the used Kubota UDT / Super UDT hydraulic / HST fluid from his tractor and mixes in tackifier that he...