Same thing happened to my buddy. He switched to ethanol free about 4 years ago but, the previous 18 years of corn gas had taken its toll and it...
So it still flows at 6°. Nice. Nit that I'll ever cut in this cold but still. Its 17 here currently. Actual temp.
Nice job bud.
It's really a Dolmar that identities as ugly.
[ATTACH]
:thumbs::salute::handshake:
You got that right.
It can't hurt and you will know if that product works in that environment.
Most definitely. And Id try to fix the other too.
Does it say you need this? :rofl: :lol:
I agree.
I looked last night out of curiosity. I think its around $35 for the cover minus the metal parts.
The Walmarts in our nearest "city" have all the paint locked up like that because of the thugs spray painting stuff all over the store.
Good deal. I shake my mix every time I use it so shaking some bar oil every once in a while is no biggie.
Well snow apocalypse is upon us here as of a couple hours ago. They are saying it could snow 3" an hour at it's heaviest. Yay.
The syringe demonstration in their vids blows my mind. Lol
Do you leave the saws empty after use? I wonder if it seperates in the oil tank over night.
That was a concern for me as well. Not because I regularly cut in the cold, but because my garage is unheated. It does have a pour point of 10°...
Probably nothing. Id guess you had a nice peaceful week. :thumbs:
Thank you everyone.