WWW was sleeping in the recliner last night. He woke up with our dog next to him standing on the couch, front paws on the back. She was locked...
Happy Birthday Doll :)
Looks like a great time!
Tee hee, you're welcome, I mean I apologize lol.
What is the rock?
Maybe they're running new baselines since it's been 3 years?
:confused: Darn! Which was new, the tests of metal block thing?
Going to town for the first time in eons for a doc appt tomorrow, and it started snowing. Hopefully the roads will be wet by mid morning.
Amen
Something about the hands (or fingers).
So sharp neither want to pick it up?
disc-oh's ?
loose discs?
I don't understand, would you explain for me?
LOL, mine now has similar only sideways, husband pulled out after unhitching the 5th wheel and it wasn't open. Since that happened I've noticed...
Tee hee, seems Hammerhead20 really likes them and I was surprised to see it today, never heard it til him. Happy Thanksgiving to you Camp :) PS,...
Prayers
:drool:
So both, cool! Tx :)
So is the disc in front sideways to make a furrow to put seeds in? Or is this like chopping/uprooting spent crops?