We use wood kitchen matches too.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Exactly, ours are jack rabbit/snowshoe hare X. Big bunnies. Some turn white, some only partially lol.
:hair:
Their back legs are like 3' long, kinda' creepy weird.
Ugg, I'm sorry. Do you get numbed or do they just go in?
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Nice to see you again. No doubt you appreciate the feel of wood heatagaim :)
It tasted great (granted I still have Covid taste and smell) but not gamey either way. I thought it was barbacoa.
Not pizzed but I don't appreciate it. Husband visited a neighbor tonight in the dinner hour, he ate a taco and brought one home. I took a decent...
tyvm!
:rofl: :lol:
I discovered while moving the last order of splits, some splits have punk in them, is that an issue burning in a cat stove?
:salute:
Handsome fella's!
Was this your house jtakeman ? Moment bear sneaks into Connecticut home and steals a lasagna from the freezer before making its getaway | Daily...
The caption didn't come over, it's slipped discs :)
A hen appeared in the top of living room window! TOO Funny! Dusk here, chickens went to roost, we close the coop after dark. We have two end...
Hopefully it was an accident, the hen's competing over the "one special" place to lay and they'll figure it out.
[ATTACH]